Producing is one of those things that not everyone can do, and most people think that we are crazy for even trying it. I come from a family of project managers and we don't know how to not organize, prioritize, and delegate. Makes for some interesting family gatherings!
I love being the person in the know and the one with the answers about how things are getting done. Coming from a creative background, I understand how film makers and shooters think, and therefore have great success in seeing all the details that need to go in to making a shoot of any kind work.
- Client + Account Management
- Timeline Creation + Adhesion including Mid-Project Updates
- Project Estimating + Budgeting, Final Project Reconciliation
- Casting Calls + Talent Booking
- Crew Aggregation, including Prop, Set, +Wardrobe Styling
- Location Scouting, Fees + Permitting
- Studio Rentals + Set Build Management
- Travel Accommodations
- Production Documents
- Catering + Craft Services
- Post-Production Project Management
- Stock Usage Negotiations + Acquisitions
Clients + Agencies:
adidas | National Geographic | Google | Leatherman | Nixon | Intel | USA Today | Samsung | United Way Worldwide | KEEN Footwear | Timberland Boots | Danner Boots | Wyoming Office of Tourism | Town & Country Magazine | Stash Tea | Standard Insurance | Portland Police | ManaMedia | Instrument | BVK | Swanson Russell | Gerber Knives | Story of Stuff | Camp4 Collective | Maser Films | Uncage the Soul Productions | Under Solen Media | Lake Retreat | Standard Insurance | AXA Insurance | Save Our Wild Salmon | Nemo Designs | HappyLucky | City of Portland | Oregon Humane Society | Sugar Wheel Works | Bicycle Transportation Alliance | Dehen Cheer | WSU Vancouver | Monaco Coach | Stanley Hydraulics |